Follow the instructions below to complete your fingerprints in Massachusetts:
- Visit IdentoGo to schedule your fingerprinting appointment.
- Select: Schedule a New Appointment
- Select: Pre-K-12th Grade Education (ESE) as the agency
- Select: All other school personnel
- Enter the Provider Code for the District you'll be working in. We recommend entering the the maximum allotted 10 provider codes (included in the cost) to ensure you're able to parachute into as many school as possible. The most common provider codes are:
- Enter Provider Code 00350000 for Boston Public Schools
- Enter Provider Code 00570000 for Chelsea Public Schools
- Enter Provider Code 02580000 for Salem Public Schools
- Enter Provider Code 00460000 for Brookline Public Schools
- Enter Provider Code 00490000 for Cambridge Public Schools
- Enter Provider Code 02740000 for Somerville Public Schools
- Enter Provider Code 03140000 for Watertown Public Schools
- Enter Provider Code 00260000 for Belmont Public Schools
- Enter Provider Code 00100000 for Arlington Public Schools
- Enter Provider Code 01760000 for Medford Public Schools
- There is a one time $35 ($55 for licensed educators) fee for fingerprinting paid to IdentoGo.
- Once you've signed up for a fingerprinting appointment, be sure to save your confirmation and bring that with you to your appointment.
- When you go to your fingerprinting appointment, you will be given a receipt (different from the receipt you receive after completing the sign-up process). DO NOT LOSE YOUR RECEIPT - save it for a copy of your records.
- Take a photo of your receipt and email it to email@example.com with your first and last name.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Parachute, LLC.