Developer + Product Manager
Parachute is reimagining the role of the substitute teacher. We offer districts a marketplace of ondemand substitute teachers by recruiting folks from the local community to teach everything from robotics to yoga to 3D printing.
We are seeking a developer/project manager who is an executor. Our company has found a great product/market fit and is ready to bring on a high quality developer to make things happen on the technology side and work alongside the founder in creating a new and improved product.
Our number one priority is to continue our momentum. We contracted a tech team to create the MVP and we're off to a solid start. We now need someone to take the lead and take it to the next level. The ideal candidate should be able to leverage the current code base, project manage the development effort, lead a distributed team and dive in and code.
What we are looking for:
- Selfmotivated, can manage their workload and has a desire to learn quickly
- Experience with Python preferred
- An effective communicator and collaborator
- Independent, yet knows how to be a team player
- Someone who can own the technology, develop new features/functionality, and build innovative solutions
What's in it for you?
- Potential opportunity to become Parachute’s director of development
- Equity Ownership
- Future competitive salary upon financing
- Opportunity to work out of cool coworking spaces at the Harvard Innovation Lab and MassChallenge in the seaport